Swift model

Does anyone know where I can view some pictures and details of the real Swift? I am not satisfied with the kit. Where did they store the anchor line, how did they secure their life boat, where are the scuppers in the aft deck. Things like that. I have been lurking around here for a short time and you guys seam to have a lot of answers. I really like this site and maybe I can be of some help in the future. Thanks for having me.

Hello @Shuttlebuggy ,welcome in the forum!!

I was searching the net for info and images not much of succes,hopefully other will have more input on this topic,would be helpfull if you start a buildlog and members can comment on it,thanks and enjoy the forum.

Zoltan

Also from my side a warm welcome.
I fully agree with Zoltán, that it would be the best with a log.
Something else: the actual Swift is a replic with modernist fittings etc. so maybe not the best as Basis for an old vessel like the original Swift. Maybe it would be better to search for details on similar vessels shown on original drawings and documents....... for this we can try to help you

Also from my side a warm welcome.
I fully agree with Zoltán, that it would be the best with a log.
Something else: the actual Swift is a replic with modernist fittings etc. so maybe not the best as Basis for an old vessel like the original Swift. Maybe it would be better to search for details on similar vessels shown on original drawings and documents....... for this we can try to help you
I will do a build log. I agree with you about the modernist part. Be interested in similar vessel details. Thanks

Does anyone know where I can view some pictures and details of the real Swift? I am not satisfied with the kit. Where did they store the anchor line, how did they secure their life boat, where are the scuppers in the aft deck. Things like that. I have been lurking around here for a short time and you guys seam to have a lot of answers. I really like this site and maybe I can be of some help in the future. Thanks for having me.
Hallo @Shuttlebuggy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

You know I was just searching for the same!

Best I can come up with is this:

Which suggests that the AL Swift is one of those imaginary AL models. and oh yeah the scale is more like 1:40

Hallo @Shuttlebuggy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back