TEST Alert Group Badge (AGB)

• Thread starter RadioTech
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
R

RadioTech

TEST Alert Group Badge (AGB)

The Badge should not be much larger than the Blandford as you want them to be same due to people member of both the alert and blandford (my opinion)

Last edited by a moderator:
My ships are waiting a some Round Tuit's to arrive from somewhere, as I am usually busy on weekends with other work and task on our WWII aircraft we are trying to get back up flying.

The bottom graphic looks a little blurry only due to an artistic look of a "drop shadow" effect. Radio Tech is not part of any group build and rarely ever post on SOS and therefore, this signature will not be seen by the general public until it is released to Zoltan and others.
Everyone has a different set of eyes (obviously), but I am not talking about the physical eyes, but how the graphic is perceived. Some think the graphic is irritating or too busy. Some might think some are boring and have no appeal. It is a balance in trying to find a graphic that stands out but is not dominating.
The graphic also has a transparent background to blend in with the forum's background colors.
I am open to any suggestions. I am not a graphic artist, and these graphics do take a considerable amount of time to produce.

The last image has an INNER bezel but at this size it is not noticeable, but it does bring out the lettering and graphic harder.

Thank you.
The Radiotech team

#1 Plain
#2 Plain with shadow border
#3 shadow border and shadow text on "alert 1777" only
#4 Shadow border with inner bevel on graphics and words (inner bevel has mix of brown and occre yellow)
#5 with Yellow Box
#6 with Brown Box
#7 with "est. 7.1.20" start up date included.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think that #4 or #6 is best as it is simple and the graphic is cleaner and easier to read. Others are ok, but start to get a little too busy.

I like the design and text look of #4, but with wider colored frame of #5 or # 6.

I agree extra text makes it look busy and cluttered.

Back