Thank you

Dear all members
I am Sherif 61 ex.marine captain i am from family with sea life going into blood from my father and grandfather since they are captains from Egypt, thank you for accepting me to be with you all sharing and exchanging infos ideas and experiences in ship modeling. Since the time i was a cadet i had my first ship wooden model done for a small sailing cutter boat and been collecting many and many books magazines articles about ship modeling and many plans and tools around the world but haven't the time to start any but I gained learning and it was lot and guess its time to start my hobby again and be with you all learning more and more. Thank you again to you all.
Sherif AbouZeid

Dear all members
I am Sherif 61 ex.marine captain i am from family with sea life going into blood from my father and grandfather since they are captains from Egypt, thank you for accepting me to be with you all sharing and exchanging infos ideas and experiences in ship modeling. Since the time i was a cadet i had my first ship wooden model done for a small sailing cutter boat and been collecting many and many books magazines articles about ship modeling and many plans and tools around the world but haven't the time to start any but I gained learning and it was lot and guess its time to start my hobby again and be with you all learning more and more. Thank you again to you all.
Sherif AbouZeid
Welcome on board from an ex Master Mariner ( retired since 2011) and immensely enjoying building models

Hallo Sherif
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Dear all members
Sherif AbouZeid
Hallo @Sherif
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back