Thanks for accepting me into the group!

I am a retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer currently living in Spain and avid model builder, mostly plastic. Have build some balsa aircraft in my younger years but moving around so much, I focused on cars and armor. Aircraft, Sci-Fi and Ships do not move very well. I have one more planned move when I retire from Civil Service for good and plan on building ships which is what I enjoy the most. Any assistance in getting me on the right heading with wooden kits is greatly appreciated. Peace and good health to you all.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I am a retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officer currently living in Spain and avid model builder, mostly plastic. Have build some balsa aircraft in my younger years but moving around so much, I focused on cars and armor. Aircraft, Sci-Fi and Ships do not move very well. I have one more planned move when I retire from Civil Service for good and plan on building ships which is what I enjoy the most. Any assistance in getting me on the right heading with wooden kits is greatly appreciated. Peace and good health to you all.
Hey brother! I'm USN Ret. Living in Tampa. Lots of models here too!

Chief,
Welcome aboard.

You mentioned,....."building ships which is what I enjoy the most."

Do you have any finished models that you could share with us?
Only NASCAR kits, Armor and one Sci-Fi here with me at this time. No ships.

Hallo @USNChief
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back