The 74 Gun Ship Pratical Treatise of Naval Art 1780

Well I made my Tun and only thing I have left is the square copper sheet of metal that is nailed over the bung to hold it in place.

I have 4 days work then will see about setting up my saw and trying to make some wood wedges to glue together to make some stave dowels then maybe go out to dads on my day off if I have time and start turning some tuns down on the lathe. Not sure how many tuns a full ship had will have to see if I can find the Info as when I do my ship I want it fully loaded in the holds etc.

74 Gun -12.png74 Gun -13.png74 Gun -14.png

So For the Purpose of this thread to show people what is in the books and for people to ask questions about the books I think I have covered all I can on the matter unless someone asks a question. I will start a build thread/log in the near future when my plans and such arrive or I start getting some stuff made like barrels etc.

I hope I was able to answer some peoples questions about what all is in the books. I am very Anal when it comes to what I expect in a book as it is described for selling. and these books are all they said and more and besides the Naiad books and the Euralys Books all are the only ones I would say are everything they have been described as. I dont talk abt Monographies as those are mainly IMO just bound Build Logs with lots of pretty pictures to help you along and not really a detailed guide as these are.

Joe

Got email today my books shipped. Nice because the last 2 orders I just had to wait till they showed. That is the one bad thing abt andre is they don't correspond to emails etc. It is pay and wait and hope it arrives

Got email today my books shipped. Nice because the last 2 orders I just had to wait till they showed. That is the one bad thing abt andre is they don't correspond to emails etc. It is pay and wait and hope it arrives
I have a different experience, and I ordered already a lot of books from them......every time replying, well packed and safe arrival......

yea before i ordered i asked several questions abt other stuff thinking of ordering and havent heard a peep. and usually never get anything that my money was recieved or product shipped this first time for at least that much info

well got note from mailman today they tried to deliver my books, however they need signed for and i had to work. wife is supposed to stay home tomorrow til they arrive but if she leaves beforehand then ill have to wait til monday on my day off

Back