the Colonial Schooner Hannah in 1/48 [COMPLETED BUILD]

I just have to say that this is the first time I build a model this way, so I'm a beginner in this way to build, but nice to be able to help,
BDW, I have already made mistakes with at least 4 frames, and probably more later as well, regards-
greet-

Hello dear friends
Today I took another small step,
in fact all the frames from b to t are 90% ready. What is left are more final finishes, sandings and smoothings as well as the groove for the keel.
Today my little son started playing with them gently in order to see and understand how they produce a pattern of the hull, I will attach pictures.
20200826_232135.jpg20200826_232152.jpg20200826_232307.jpg

Dear Shota

You have shown great courage with this work. I believe that fortune favours the brave and I have no doubt that you will enjoy lots of good fortune with Hannah! Hats off to you, Sir!

Dear Friends
In the next few days I will probably not be available for the ship, as I am accompanying and caring a relative undergoing a medical procedure should not be complicated, but recovery takes at least a few days.
Believes and hopes that everything will be fine and I will return to the construction of the Frames in about a week.
Also since I've been focusing on Hannah for the past few weeks, then the construction of the Priceland is waiting for me to finish the Frames and connect them to Keel.
DON'T worrie I will get back to you with soon with a progress in construction with both.
Keeps track of your interesting and impressive posts

I trust that everything will go well with your relative's medical procedure. Believe me when I say that even responsibilities like those are in fact a privilege. One only realises that when you are as far away from your family as I am.

Dear Friends
In the next few days I will probably not be available for the ship, as I am accompanying and caring a relative undergoing a medical procedure should not be complicated, but recovery takes at least a few days.
Believes and hopes that everything will be fine and I will return to the construction of the Frames in about a week.
Also since I've been focusing on Hannah for the past few weeks, then the construction of the Priceland is waiting for me to finish the Frames and connect them to Keel.
DON'T worrie I will get back to you with soon with a progress in construction with both.
Keeps track of your interesting and impressive posts
Keep care and a fast recovery - we are crossing all fingers and toes !!!

Back