The Flashlight

Hi guys/gals
Last week I was instructed/told/advised to shine a light. I had no idea what that meant until today. Please indulge me as I have never done this before.
Many years ago my father went to buy his first new car. The salesman said he could get it in any colour he wanted as long as it was black. My father asked if the cars were all the same to which the fellow advised that they were all identical right down to the last nut and bolt. “After all sir they are all from the same maker: Ford.
My dad returned a few years later to buy his second car. He noticed that now one could buy a vehicle in different colours. As luck would have it the same salesman was there. He stated that yes things had progressed and in addition to a colour choice one could also purchase a few options at a reasonable price. When asked if the cars were all identical except for the paint and options he replied that they were all identical right down to the last nut and bolt. “After all sir they are from the same maker: Ford.

Today’s world has run amok. This group doesn’t like that group because of this or that. This person doesn’t like that person for the same reasons. A common statement is : they’re not like us. Or “they talk funny” or blah blah blah.
Can a lesson be learned from that car salesman from years gone by? The human race is identical right down to the last nut and bolt. After all sir they are from the same maker: GOD. Yes some are different colours and many have “options “ but we are one.
I chose to express this with the forum as I view you all as friends. I know we will never meet but feel I know you from your user names.
I hope my light has shone through. (I put in new batteries).
God bless you all

John aka whiskers

Back