THE SHIP’S LONGBOAT 1680-1780 and STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS LA VENUS plans for sale

THE SHIP’S LONGBOAT 1680-1780
The boat's construction and the details of the framing are described in the book, as well as the 4 different types of rigging: the square rig, the lug rig, spritsail rig, and lateen rig.The book consists of 15 plates 1/24 which all plans charpente.Booklet 112 pages, including 16 color pages- photos with the realization of the model.
£45 PLUS POSTAGE
AND
STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS LA VENUS
A 32 page booklet in full color, including 14 pages on the realization of the framework with 50 color photos.
A cardboard box encloses the booklet and the 16 plates.
£30 PLUS POSTAGE
BOTH BOUGHT FROM ANCRE BUT NEVER USED BOTH IN PERFECT CONDITION.
PLEASE MESSAGE IF INTERESTED, ITEMS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN ENGLAND.

Last edited by a moderator:
To assist a little bit.......

I made a book Review of the Longboat monographie, so you can take a look inside

and I think the second offered book is this one, or?

hello
I'd love to know what the scale of the building plans is, I'm interested in this item in English
The booklet and 10 boards of the original VENUS in 1/48 with in addition the 16 boards of the frame at 1/48th in a cardboard box.32 page booklet in full color, including 14 pages on the realization of the framework with 50 color photos.
I would love to get pictures of the booklet and the plans, I will send you the personal email if needed
Thanks

hello
I'd love to know what the scale of the building plans is, I'm interested in this item in English
The booklet and 10 boards of the original VENUS in 1/48 with in addition the 16 boards of the frame at 1/48th in a cardboard box.32 page booklet in full color, including 14 pages on the realization of the framework with 50 color photos.
I would love to get pictures of the booklet and the plans, I will send you the personal email if needed
Thanks
The member @Lezzers will maybe reply on this post or maybe you write a Personal Message PM (when you click on the members nickname)
The scale of the drawings is 1:48
Here you can find a detailed planset review including a link to the publisher ancre

hello
If I understand you correctly, you have the English book and drawings and monographs. If so, I would be happy to get some pictures of their condition and advance to the delivery and payment coordination (€ 30 + shipping cost).

hello
If I understand you correctly, you have the English book and drawings and monographs. If so, I would be happy to get some pictures of their condition and advance to the delivery and payment coordination (€ 30 + shipping cost).
Please write to the member @Lezzers a PM !
I am not selling my copy, it is @Lezzers

THE SHIP’S LONGBOAT 1680-1780
The boat's construction and the details of the framing are described in the book, as well as the 4 different types of rigging: the square rig, the lug rig, spritsail rig, and lateen rig.The book consists of 15 plates 1/24 which all plans charpente.Booklet 112 pages, including 16 color pages- photos with the realization of the model.
£45 PLUS POSTAGE​
AND
STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS LA VÉNUS
A 32 page booklet in full color, including 14 pages on the realization of the framework with 50 color photos.
£30 PLUS POSTAGE
BOTH BOUGHT FROM ANCRE BUT NEVER USED BOTH IN PERFECT CONDITION.
PLEASE MESSAGE IF INTERESTED, ITEMS LOCATED IN SOUTHERN ENGLAND.
Hallo @Lezzers
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back