Shipbuilder Devotionals
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

When was the last time you received some news that was very discouraging: It might have been a bad doctor report. Something bad happened to one of your Children. Your Pet got ill and had to take it to the Vet. Your parent(s) have gotten down physically and must have care around the clock. Your job is at stake. People that you thought were your friends now have turned against you. Something you have been working on for years did not turn out the way you thought. You lost a lot of money on a business adventure.
My goodness, the list can go on and on. Why do these things come our way? We often think, why me? Why does it seem that a good person goes through so much turmoil?

Well, if I had the answer to this, then I could get rich off of selling a #1 best seller at Amazon. I started this devotion #10 in hopes so that you, we, and I can focus on being encouraged. And not only that but to encourage one another. When a brother is down, to communicate, and to encourage that person to carry on and not to give up. All of us when facing difficult times needs a "friend that sticks closer than a brother" In the Bible, it says in Proverbs 18:24, the actual verse is "One who has unreliable friends soon comes to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." I want to encourage you to become that friend and that brother to someone today. It rains on the righteous and unrighteous. Stand for what you know is right and you will overcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back