The workshop newly “organised”....and the next 20 odd years of building in waiting..LOL

Welcome aboard Itwbluey:
Well it looks you got your motor started and warmed up, let’s take the hobby now to another level.
I can see you like Greek vessels.
How about starting a Trireme.?

Welcome aboard Itwbluey:
Well it looks you got your motor started and warmed up, let’s take the hobby now to another level.
I can see you like Greek vessels.
How about starting a Trireme.?
Trieme possibly after I work my way through drafting the parts for the present trade vessel. Ship of peace and not war for now in these troubled times. Rich ;)

Welcome aboard! Great to see you are 'all in' with tools & materials. Hopefully you have plenty of display space as well. (I too have a stock of yet to be worked on kits; definitely not enough for the next 20-years!)

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
What is the model you are working in moment?

Hallo @itwbluey
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day and organized working place
Birthday-Cake
Did you already decide, which project will be the next?

Being very new to model ships building, I am still tethered to the pier of one at a time. I have not yet been addicted to purchasing kits for all of the ships that attract my eye as I know that I don't have the time or place to complete those. I am awestruck at how mans SoS members have collections of kits of various types. I wish you and all of them well in following your dreams. Rich

As a total scratch builder and retired commercial model builder I do not collect kits but probably should as they may be a good investment in years to come. My big weakness is collecting plans of every ship that catches my eye that I would like to build.

As a total scratch builder and retired commercial model builder I do not collect kits but probably should as they may be a good investment in years to come. My big weakness is collecting plans of every ship that catches my eye that I would like to build.
I understand the collecting of plans where the buttock lines are so well drawn and expressive of the hull. Rich

Back