thinking about selling my micro mark tilt arbor table saw

like the title says , i just bought the tilt arbor table saw from micro mark in their summer sale , it was the deal with all the accessories ,i have used it once and it performs well ,no complaints , but for whatever reason , i am wanting the byrnes table saw , and i know how i am , i will eventually buy it , so i would like to sell my practically brand new tilt arbor table saw with all the accessories that it came with for $300 , $70 off of the sale price ,so that i can finance the byrnes saw, let me know if you have any questions or need pictures , i will upload some in a couple of days as i am out of town atm,

like the title says , i just bought the tilt arbor table saw from micro mark in their summer sale , it was the deal with all the accessories ,i have used it once and it performs well ,no complaints , but for whatever reason , i am wanting the byrnes table saw , and i know how i am , i will eventually buy it , so i would like to sell my practically brand new tilt arbor table saw with all the accessories that it came with for $300 , $70 off of the sale price ,so that i can finance the byrnes saw, let me know if you have any questions or need pictures , i will upload some in a couple of days as i am out of town atm,
The Byrns demo video is impressive but I noticed that the woman had all of the expensive add-on accessories to the expensive base table. She was very experienced in all of the fasteners that have to be removed and others installed when each of those accessories are installed. I would probably lose track of where I put things down and spend more time searching than I do every time that I put my glasses down and forget. . .so I have multiple pairs scattered around the house. At least I can have my wife call my lost cell phone (often) when I can't find that. No ring back from glasses or misplaced fasteners. ;-) PT-2

The Byrns demo video is impressive but I noticed that the woman had all of the expensive add-on accessories to the expensive base table. She was very experienced in all of the fasteners that have to be removed and others installed when each of those accessories are installed. I would probably lose track of where I put things down and spend more time searching than I do every time that I put my glasses down and forget. . .so I have multiple pairs scattered around the house. At least I can have my wife call my lost cell phone (often) when I can't find that. No ring back from glasses or misplaced fasteners. ;-) PT-2
OK. . . now for diversion and put in a DVD to watch Captains Courageous for the umpteenth time as I love the old sailing movie shots from 1937 with Bluenose. I learned We're Here was a movie set built 4/5th size in Culver City movie studios and the crew never were in a real ocean. Great camera work though back then to stabilize the sailing shots which were taken at sea. PT-2

Back