This Site is Amazing! Thanks

As a new member who grew up never knowing or meeting another ship modeler, I am having a ball roaming these forums and threads. There is a wealth of knowledge, craftsmanship and devotion here that I did not expect to find. The photos and logs are great and all this is in one place. I am enjoying reading new and older posts.

Just thought I would drop a line here to say thanks and relate how much your experiences mean for a guy like me getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus.

I plan to make a donation to say a more meaningful thanks.

As a new member who grew up never knowing or meeting another ship modeler, I am having a ball roaming these forums and threads. There is a wealth of knowledge, craftsmanship and devotion here that I did not expect to find. The photos and logs are great and all this is in one place. I am enjoying reading new and older posts.

Just thought I would drop a line here to say thanks and relate how much your experiences mean for a guy like me getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus.

I agree, I spend a lot of time working my way through the various forums, There is always something to learn for new comers to this great hobby.

Hi Art
As a new member who grew up never knowing or meeting another ship modeler, I am having a ball roaming these forums and threads. There is a wealth of knowledge, craftsmanship, and devotion here that I did not expect to find. The photos and logs are great and all this is in one place. I am enjoying reading new and older posts. Just thought I would drop a line here to say thanks and relate how much your experiences mean for a guy like me getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus.
Hi Arthur, and many thanks for the great recognition of Ship Of Scale.
We have Masters and novices, we have Gurus and just curious people from all of the globe, not to mention we communicate on different languages (thanks to Google Translate) But we are all united in the love and passion of modeling, and the desire to help each other. We are learning from each other!!! :)

Welcome aboard SOS, and be part of the family.

Hallo @JArthurD
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @JArthurD
we wish you all the BEST and a Happy Birthday
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @JArthurD
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back