tieratus

Well I guess this the spot for introductions .Sorry I will be very brief-- little time-- I will ad more later.

I am a life long modeler started when I was 5 or so , plastic , wood, foam , real boats , air ducks for airliners, cars[ manly real ones] rockets' .
Wood working, a lot of model battleships {saw-- szkutnik 's--- card model of New Mexico class battleship-- I want to build one--It is my Favorite-

battleship class-New Mexico class--

Looking forward to modeling fun and all advice also all of you and your great workmanship!!!

As always Thank You ;

tieratus

MIchael W. Gliniak

Welcome Michael.!!
Glad you stopped by....and decided to stay a while. You'll find a lot of good and helpful people around here.
Look the place over. Read some of the threads. There's certain to be lots of topics for you to enjoy. Are you building something right now.?? Remember to start a build log in the appropriate forum area. All of us love to look at pictures.!!
If you have any questions, there should be someone around with an answer.!!
Again, Welcome.!!

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am looking forward to see and hear much more from you - Enjoy our forum and the friendship here on board

Well I guess this the spot for introductions .Sorry I will be very brief-- little time-- I will ad more later.

I am a life long modeler started when I was 5 or so , plastic , wood, foam , real boats , air ducks for airliners, cars[ manly real ones] rockets' .
Wood working, a lot of model battleships {saw-- szkutnik 's--- card model of New Mexico class battleship-- I want to build one--It is my Favorite-

battleship class-New Mexico class--

Looking forward to modeling fun and all advice also all of you and your great workmanship!!!

As always Thank You ;

tieratus

MIchael W. Gliniak
Hallo Michael alias @tieratus
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back