TITANIC BUILD

Hi first let me induce myself I live in Crawley West sussex My hobbies include Replica Guns Plus Target Shooting and Home Cinema.
I have just got back to building Models after a break of over 30 years I have decided to do the Hachette Titanic which seems easy to do which I like:)Okay
I can not seem to get on with wood ( My Dad was a chippe and tried to help me use wood even at 72 I still can cut a straight line:eek:).
Anyway back to the titanic I see on the on The Trumpeter model you can buy extras upgrade bits also you get passengers would this be OK for my version as well.? The upgrade kit is made by Pontos. Thanks

Thank you all What a Nice bunch you are have been looking at your builds WOW talk about gobsmacked Fantastic You all are very clever Artisans. Thumbs-UpThumbs-UpThumbs-Up
I was looking at the ones with the lights do the flicker like candles Ship-1I just wish I could work with wood. The last time I built a Ship from that time was a plastic Kit from Airfix I think it was The Royal Sovereign I did it many years ago I did not do a good job on it The plastic sails really Peed me of at the time.
The reason I am building the Titanic is because I am a Titanic Fanatic and it is Parts Build. So I can do other things while waiting for the parts to come ( Like Practice my Pistol Target Shooting :)

Last edited:
Hi first let me induce myself I live in Crawley West sussex My hobbies include Replica Guns Plus Target Shooting and Home Cinema.
I have just got back to building Models after a break of over 30 years I have decided to do the Hachette Titanic which seems easy to do which I like:)Okay
I can not seem to get on with wood ( My Dad was a chippe and tried to help me use wood even at 72 I still can cut a straight line:eek:).
Anyway back to the titanic I see on the on The Trumpeter model you can buy extras upgrade bits also you get passengers would this be OK for my version as well.? The upgrade kit is made by Pontos. Thanks
Hallo @Captain Smith
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back