Titanic-Minicraft 1/350 Hello Everybody

Hello Everybody, is good to be here, I am beginner and I got the Titanic Minicraft 1/350 Deluxe edition.

I am reading a lot before start it, but looks very very hard, I don't have any tools yet, and no paint yet.
The Instructions is very limited and difficult to understand, I searched on Youtube for a video with step by step by I dint find any.
I probably will make one once I start mine and add it to the Youtube.

Any help and tips is very welcome!
Thanks!

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.

Thanks all I will post the pictures here once I am done with the Model

It would be advantageous for you to start a build log on this forum. That way you can ask for help as you go through the build. There are many here who are willing to help you. Welcome and good luck.

It would be advantageous for you to start a build log on this forum. That way you can ask for help as you go through the build. There are many here who are willing to help you. Welcome and good luck.
thanks so much, I will do that!

Here are a few sites to help with your build. Hope they can be of good use.

Hello Everybody, is good to be here, I am beginner and I got the Titanic Minicraft 1/350 Deluxe edition.

I am reading a lot before start it, but looks very very hard, I don't have any tools yet, and no paint yet.
The Instructions is very limited and difficult to understand, I searched on Youtube for a video with step by step by I dint find any.

Thanks!
Welcome aboard Sammy. Good luck with your build; I'm currently tackling the 1/200 version. This site is an awesome resource for your builds, and the hobby in general.

Thanks!
Hallo @sammy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back