Trident Model - HMS Alert 1777 All the process [COMPLETED BUILD]

I make it clear that I am not a trident model workers, and everyone else is a common building, no trident gift of the model. The cabin and deck structure, it is my own to start building a new, may therefore suite with you there's a difference, this is normal. I just hope these pictures will help you build.

Very good work - and many many thanks for sharing the progress photos with us
The photos will inspire us very much.

To everybody only to clarify:
wang purchased an former version of the Alert, which was available on the chinese market.
This former version did not include the interior walls, barrels etc. - all these things are scratch built by Wang
"Our" SOS-Version includes as a special gift (which Wang did not get at this time) some interior walls, barrels etc. designed and prepared by Trident models and vary / is different to Wangs model

Very good work - and many many thanks for sharing the progress photos with us
The photos will inspire us very much.

To everybody only to clarify:
wang purchased an former version of the Alert, which was available on the chinese market.
This former version did not include the interior walls, barrels etc. - all these things are scratch built by Wang
"Our" SOS-Version includes as a special gift (which Wang did not get at this time) some interior walls, barrels etc. designed and prepared by Trident models and vary / is different to Wangs model
Thank you, hope these pictures will help we can.

Hello Wang, I would like to thank you for the photos of your model. Your model is not just simply great, it will be of great help to us while building our own models!!
@Trident Model We would love to have some instruction manual of the assembly of accommodations components to better understand the layout and assembly process. :)

Back