Trident Model - HMS Alert 1777 All the process [COMPLETED BUILD]

Thanks to Wang, our cabin upgrade components are all inspired by Wang's transformation details. Thanks again to Wang. We have invited Wang to join our next kit test. Hope to show you a small surprise.
Trident model should thank you produced such a good suite. I am very glad to be your next suite of tests, as far as I know you have been developing for a long time under a suite will than HMS Alert 1777 better and more pleasantly surprised, I have some can't wait. Thank you again for

Hello Wang, I would like to thank you for the photos of your model. Your model is not just simply great, it will be of great help to us while building our own models!!
@Trident Model We would love to have some instruction manual of the assembly of accommodations components to better understand the layout and assembly process. :)
Thank you jimsky. We all should thank Trident model produced such a good suite. My photos can give you help, I am very happy, I believe you will do better than me. As far as I know Trident model will be moved after the studio, in SOS BBS published on the electronic installation manual.

我喜欢它
I don't know if this is the way @Trident has made it in the kit or it is custom design but I cant help wondering, since the rudder hinges is at the fore end of the rudder should not the widest point of the hole be at the aft end? To me it looks as if the rudder can only be turned very few degrees, if any.
1603360437396.png

我喜欢它
I don't know if this is the way @Trident has made it in the kit or it is custom design but I cant help wondering, since the rudder hinges is at the fore end of the rudder should not the widest point of the hole be at the aft end? To me it looks as if the rudder can only be turned very few degrees, if any.
View attachment 186974
Suite no poop deck, this is my own, and this picture is not the final completion status , eventually the end of the opening is wider than the front,But it's also not much wide₩ヨᄚ¥ᄏᄎ₩ヨヌ¦ᄏᄊ¥ᄂᄍ (1).jpg₩ヨᄚ¥ᄏᄎ₩ヨヌ¦ᄏᄊ¥ᄂᄍ.jpg

I think @PoulD is correct here, there should be the opening big enough that the rudder is able to turn.
If it is not possible to change, maybe you can make a leather or canvas coverage around the rudder head to cover the hole against water....something like this - also for the deck area from the top. I am pretty sure, that they had something like this also at the deck opening of the rudder.
IMG_08321.JPG IMG_08341.JPG

BTW - Great work - I am enjoying your photos very much

I think @PoulD is correct here, there should be the opening big enough that the rudder is able to turn.
If it is not possible to change, maybe you can make a leather or canvas coverage around the rudder head to cover the hole against water....something like this - also for the deck area from the top. I am pretty sure, that they had something like this also at the deck opening of the rudder.
View attachment 187268 View attachment 187269

BTW - Great work - I am enjoying your photos very much
The image is in the process of production, the image below is the final completion status. Due to the lack of rudder hole data and the suitable thickness of the canvas and leather, so there is no waterproof cover.
Uwek thank you very much for providing the pictures, this is a very valuable information. After your picture, will be to me other ship production provide a lot of help, thanks again.IMG_20201023_212807.jpg

Back