TROPHY?

WHAT EXACTLY IS A TROPHY, in terms of a big site?

WOULD that chevron be one type of trophy? I had a few of those when I was in the army. This has got to be one of the best BLOG sites I have been on, so full of information, It would take me hours to read all of it, let alone all the photos, WOW! The HMS piece of junk victory is actually coming along pretty well if I can just figure out what color I'm satisfied with. IT is a real challenge, with no plans to work with, but because of this blog, I have picked up quite a few pointers, now if I can get one of my kids,[50, to 39 ] to send, il be glad to take any advice given out, right now I'm am making my own cannon's, with trucks for the one's that are on deck, I sit there at my work table and stare and think " HOW WOULD THIS LOOK, OR MABY THIS WILL LOOK BETTER HERE" A real brain teaser, ILL figure it out.
MY Wife says to me " all you do is work on that d.... ship, I told her " not all the time," I do come out of here for dinner and, I do have to get on the computer sometimes, cain't understand why she gets upset?

Now all I have to do is figure out which post goes where! is there a way you can delete the dinner bell thing?

Ok! how do I know which post to post and obviously im
a little confused about which is a badge, and which is a trophy.
Other blog sites do not have all this neat stuff, so can one or two of you fine people steer me in the right direction?
When I was surfing the photos, I noticed the planking on the hull was very visible and pronounced, do you use a light varnish. or a stain of some sort?

Ok! how do I know which post to post and obviously im
a little confused about which is a badge, and which is a trophy.
Other blog sites do not have all this neat stuff, so can one or two of you fine people steer me in the right direction?
When I was surfing the photos, I noticed the planking on the hull was very visible and pronounced, do you use a light varnish. or a stain of some sort?
I think just ignore the badges and thorpies,they are irrelevant,here are the tutorials how to use the forum

Back