Trumpeter Titanic 1/200 Newbie!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for adding me, my lovely girlfriend bought me the Trumpeter Titanic for my 50th, im completely new to ship building so will be looking on here to you all for lots of advice and tips.

I'm not new to model building but my usual interest is WWII allied aircraft.

I'm learning to use an airbrush and have had some fairly good results, I also own a 3D resin printer so if you know of any good stl files to improve on this magnificent ship that would be great!

That's just a little about me!

Thanks again.

Fern.

A few sites that may be of use. Looking forward to seeing your build.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for adding me, my lovely girlfriend bought me the Trumpeter Titanic for my 50th, im completely new to ship building so will be looking on here to you all for lots of advice and tips.

I'm learning to use an airbrush and have had some fairly good results, I also own a 3D resin printer so if you know of any good stl files to improve on this magnificent ship that would be great!

Thanks again.

Fern.
Welcome aboard Fern. I too was lucky enough to have that beauty gifted to me. I've started a build log, but haven't got too far yet. It's going to be a massive undertaking as I want to put a lot of interior details in as well. Good luck with the build, and please post your progress. Awesome you have a 3D printer; gives you a lot of options to explore. :)

Hi Guys,

Thanks again.

Fern.
Hallo Fern alias @Fernley
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back