Twitch Cad and Building Stream

Hey Guys I been doing some cadwrok on the Bomb Vessel Cross section and other ships. I just finished the shell chamber area and now abt to move onto top deck. I simplified the drawings just a hair so that total newbies have less trouble. Basically all I did was to flatten out the frames. where he has the last couple curving up I just used the dead flat frame and extruded it out for the entire hull stations.

It may not seem like much but the flattening will make it easier for noobs to cut rabbets and all the woods will be straight and wont need to curve to follow the upward slope. the rest is the same.

I have streamed the entire process on twitch over several nights. I stream after work and tomorrow will be off all day and doing some streaming. its not super exciting but people can follow along with the entire design process to finished product. I will probably build me a large cross section once the drawing part is done and stream it while the glue dries on the emma berry parts. I have to goto the lumber yard tomorrow and get some stuff to get my benches built upstairs since wife needed my tables for her working at home stuff for the cable company.

The link to my Twitch stream is in my signature so if I am not live the recordings are there so you wont miss anything.

If people dont mind follow me on twitch as if I can make affiliate it will allow me to do other stuff with my streaming. I want to have a lot of cad stuff and building on there to help newbies or oldies alike.

Hey Guys I been doing some cadwrok on the Bomb Vessel Cross section and other ships. I just finished the shell chamber area and now abt to move onto top deck. I simplified the drawings just a hair so that total newbies have less trouble. Basically all I did was to flatten out the frames. where he has the last couple curving up I just used the dead flat frame and extruded it out for the entire hull stations.

It may not seem like much but the flattening will make it easier for noobs to cut rabbets and all the woods will be straight and wont need to curve to follow the upward slope. the rest is the same.

I have streamed the entire process on twitch over several nights. I stream after work and tomorrow will be off all day and doing some streaming. its not super exciting but people can follow along with the entire design process to finished product. I will probably build me a large cross section once the drawing part is done and stream it while the glue dries on the emma berry parts. I have to goto the lumber yard tomorrow and get some stuff to get my benches built upstairs since wife needed my tables for her working at home stuff for the cable company.

The link to my Twitch stream is in my signature so if I am not live the recordings are there so you wont miss anything.

If people dont mind follow me on twitch as if I can make affiliate it will allow me to do other stuff with my streaming. I want to have a lot of cad stuff and building on there to help newbies or oldies alike.
Hallo @JosephH
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day

Back