Two models looking for a good home. [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately I am no longer able to be active in this hobby. However I do have 2 models that are available for the shipping. The first is a Willie Bennett model Shipways Kit MS2032. The second is a C. Masoli Rattlesnake. I believe the model number is MV36 ( I am not sure as my Italian is not very good).
Anyway they can go to whoever wants them for the cost of shipping. You can contact me at: jprince200@gmail.com. Thanks.
Just an update. The Mamoli Rattlesnake kit has been taken. The w
Willie Bennett is still available. Great model for the less experienced (like me) ;>)

Last edited:
Unfortunately I am no longer able to be active in this hobby. However I do have 2 models that are available for the shipping. The first is a Willie Bennett model Shipways Kit MS2032. The second is a C. Masoli Rattlesnake. I believe the model number is MV36 ( I am not sure as my Italian is not very good).
Anyway they can go to whoever wants them for the cost of shipping. You can contact me at: jprince200@gmail.com. Thanks.
Willie Bennett is still available. Great model for the less experienced (like me) ;>)
Where are you located and price on the Willie Bennett????

Do you have any photos of the Rattlesnake kit?
I am sorry for the delay. I have been away all day. First, the picture in the thread is the model. The box is not exactely the same but it is the same model. Second, I am not sure of the shipping. I had a reply before you and if he does not want to take it I will go into town tomorrow and find out what the shipping is. I am sure it will not be very much. Again, sorry for the delay and I will get back to you as soon as I know anything.
Thanks for the interest. I am located in SK (S0H0W0) and the model is free. I am asking only the cost of the shipping. Thanks.

I am not sure of the best way to reply. My interest is in both. would you please contact me via email.
normarstraws@outlook.com
Thank you
Norm

I am not sure of the best way to reply. My interest is in both. Wpuld you please contact me by email.
normarstraws@outlook.com
Thank you
Norm

Sorry for any mix-up. I'm afraid this digital stuff is mostly beyond me. Anyway, in case you didn't get my reply earlier I am located in SK (S0H0W0) and the model is free. I am asking only the cost of the shipping. Thanks.

Thanks to those who responded. Both models have gone to their new owners so you can mark this thread as closed. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back