Un saluto a tutti dall'Italia

Hi, everyone
Mi chiamo Mario e ho intenzione anche se non subito di costruire il modello della Bismarch 1/200 di Trumpeter. Ho una discreta esperienza ma prima desidero completare l'attrezzatura per affrontare un montaggio piuttosto impegnativo. In particolare tutto ciò che serve per colorare la nave, aereografo e accessori.
Ho notato che molti membri di questo forum hanno già realizzato la nave e quindi oltre alle spendide fotografie che ci sono avrò l'opportunità di imparare parecchio.
Grazie dell'ospitalità!

Hi, everyone
My name is Mario and I intend, even if not immediately, to build the model of Trumpeter's Bismarch 1/200. I have some experience but first I want to complete the equipment to deal with a rather demanding assembly. In particular everything you need to color the ship, airbrush and accessories.
I noticed that many members of this forum have already made the ship and therefore in addition to the splendid photographs that are there I will have the opportunity to learn a lot.
Thanks for the hospitality!

benvenuto a bordo di Mario! Vorremmo vedere la tua build nel registro di build.

welcome aboard Mario!We would like to see your build ina build log.

Grazie. Appena inizierò la costruzione lo farò volentieri.
Nel frattempo osserverò con interesse i lavori presenti. Ciao!

Welcome to the forums, as you have said, there are a lot of good build logs of all kinds of ships to look and learn from.

Start a build log on your project and if you have problems, just list them and somebody will normally give you assistance when they can.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome aboard SOS, Mario! We would love to see your Bismark in a build log!! ;)

Hi, everyone
Mi chiamo Mario e ho intenzione anche se non subito di costruire il modello della Bismarch 1/200 di Trumpeter. Ho una discreta esperienza ma prima desidero completare l'attrezzatura per affrontare un montaggio piuttosto impegnativo. In particolare tutto ciò che serve per colorare la nave, aereografo e accessori.
Ho notato che molti membri di questo forum hanno già realizzato la nave e quindi oltre alle spendide fotografie che ci sono avrò l'opportunità di imparare parecchio.
Grazie dell'ospitalità!

Hi, everyone
My name is Mario and I intend, even if not immediately, to build the model of Trumpeter's Bismarch 1/200. I have some experience but first I want to complete the equipment to deal with a rather demanding assembly. In particular everything you need to color the ship, airbrush and accessories.
I noticed that many members of this forum have already made the ship and therefore in addition to the splendid photographs that are there I will have the opportunity to learn a lot.
Hallo Mario, alias @Mario 50
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi, everyone
Grazie dell'ospitalità!

Hi, everyone
Hallo Mario alias @Mario 50
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake

Hi, everyone
Grazie dell'ospitalità!

Hi, everyone
Hallo Mario alias @Mario 50
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back