Upcoming BlueJacket Shipcrafters kits

Two new kits will be available soon - a sardine carrier and a self-propelled barge. Both kits are 1/87 scale (barge 7.5", sardine carrier 10") and include cast resin waterline hulls, laser-cut parts, and Britannia fittings. I still have about a month's worth of work to do on them (instructions, cost analysis, etc.) but the molds and laser drawings are done and these two were built from production castings and laser parts. Exclusive of paint drying time, each could probably be built over a couple weekends and might be a fun diversion from those beautiful but complex models we enjoy building so much.20240411_124853.jpg20240411_125030.jpg20240411_125406.jpg

Great models - are you railmodeler and plan to install them on a railroad diorama?

Great models - are you railmodeler and plan to install them on a railroad diorama?
No, I'm not a model railroader although the layouts fascinate me. These kits were developed specifically for the MRR community, but they are just as applicable to the model ship community.

Back