US Frigate Essex - 1:50 [COMPLETED BUILD]

I continue with the guns. I have to complete installing of all the cannons and other furnitures on the gun deck before installing quarter deck and waist deck frames.
I forgot to paint the wheels black before I glued them on the carriages so I decided to paint the whole carriage red. These cannons will hardly be seen since they will be under the quarter deck and waist deck. There will be fully visible cannons on the quarter deck and I will make the correct colouring for those cannons.
22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg

Hello Mustafa, I have only now had time to study your blog in peace and I am really excited. You create here an excellent model of the Essex there one can learn. I like it very much.
I have just by change seen it Today. An excellent Build-the way I was building my late Years of the build. I liked very much your start with Keel, False Keel, Stern and Bow parts before planking -Planking could be better, but as it is covered by Copper it cannot be seen. Then you are not INSERTING the Decks before Planking. I liked very much your tool here. I was a little bit confused like UWE but then later the solution came.I will have to go through your build and comments more slowly to take notes

Back