USA San Francesco Bay Area model kits for sale: USS Olympia, Fair American, USF Essex

Mea

Hello - I have three model kits to sell. I’m hoping that someone in the United States San Francisco Bay Area is interested so we can do a sale without shipping. I may have to eventually figure out how to mail them but that may be after I’m vaccinated for COVID so this post is a test of the waters. Also, some of these are big kits. My dad got great joy out of planning to build these kits so I hope the next owners will get great joy out of building them. That is why I’m posting here, where people are truly interested in model building. I’m not in the business of selling things so I wont be fast like a business. Let me know if interested and we can start talking specifics and logistics:

Blue Jacket Limited Edition of the USS Olympia
Also:

Book: Benjamin Franklin Cooling USS Olympia Herald of Empire and Nautical Research Journal Autumn 2019 Vol 64 No.3 that has an article on building this model

The Fair American Model Shipways Kit 0249
Plus wooden pedistal for mounting

USF Essex frigate 1799 Model Shipways Kit No MS 2041
Plus large mailing tube with large copy of plans
Plus book The Frigate Essex Papers by Philip Chadwick Foster Smith
Plus book 32 Gun Frigate Essex Building a Plank-on-Frame Model by Portia Takajian
Plus book Anatomy of the Ship The 32-Gun Frigate Essex Complete with 1/144 scale fold-out plan by Portia Takakjian

I do not want to sell the books separately until I have sold the kits, in case the person buying the kit wants the books.

I just stumbled upon the for sale section. I understand this post is old but is the Olympia still available?

Back