USS Bonhomme Richard 1779 1:48 [COMPLETED BUILD]

What a beauty.
You are doing a master work on that build
Was interested in the section but got to many model in store
It is also possible to have that kit true Aliexpress

When I take a look at your model, I have to state, that it is not visible, that this is a kit model! It is absolutely NO typical kit model
The quality of timber, combined with very good prepared ornaments, and in addition high quality execution - > This all together your model is looking really like a very good built scratch built model
Great to see your model growing

That is a wonderful piece of ship modelling you have there. I am very surprised at the quality of the kit, I have never been a fan of kits, but this one seems to be the exception, rather than the rule. Most kits I've seen have played around with details of the actual vessel for the sake of production, while this one seems to have stuck to the original draughts, or close. Well done, I will be looking forward to future posts.

Bob

Hello Oleg! Generally I am debating in a definition of a 'good kit'. However, the more you post photos, the more I wonder should I change my general impression about the quality of the kits. Anyway, whether this is a good kit or not (the first seems to be true) you made the best out of it! It is a great example of how to make the most out of the base kits.

Back