USS Constitution, 1:76.8

Where did you get digital plans for the Connie, from Model Expo or other source?
I'm sorry Kurt,
Just now getting this message. I'm pretty sure I got the plans from Model Expo. It has been some time ago. I'll do a little investigating, unless you have already located them?
VR,

OK, I do have the plans from ME, just wondering is there were others, I both the full Connie and the cross section, one day plan to build both at same time.

I like the idea of full ship on display with open cross section of same scale sitting next to it showing the insides you don't see on full build.

Kurt

OK, I do have the plans from ME, just wondering is there were others, I both the full Connie and the cross section, one day plan to build both at same time.

I like the idea of full ship on display with open cross section of same scale sitting next to it showing the insides you don't see on full build.

Kurt
Wow, both at the same time. That’s ambitious. I am just starting the full Connie from ME. I was going to start with just the ships boats however their method of construction leaves something to be desired (IMHO) as they are pancake style with lots of careful carving required so I decided to do them concurrently with the ship.

I am also building the Model Shipways' USS Constitution (see build on ModelShipWorld.com) and use digital plans from the US Navy. I originally downloaded most of them from the the US Navy but that site is now gone. Then the USS Constitution Museum then began selling the US Navy plans on DVD discs, but now you can download them from the Museum. I hope this helps

Back