USS Oregon

I'm starting the old Glencoe model of the USS Oregon (I live in Portland Oregon). I have most of the accessories to produce a pretty good example when finished. My biggest problem is obtaining a rigging diagram (almost impossible to date). I sent a message to one of your members who documented his construction of the USS Oregon and was impressed to say-the-least. PLEASE, I so-need a rigging diagram, so she looks seaworthy.
Respectfully,
Mike

First of all a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
You are looking for the BB3, or?

Was there big difference between the Oregon and the other ships from the same class?
Maybe you can also search for the Indiana and Massachusetts .......

Navsource.org has lots of pictures and drawings of just about any US Navy ship- many of them have clear to fuzzy images of rigging configurations. And check out previously built models to see what looks plausible.
Yes - this source is one of the best when you look for photos and also sometimes drawings, of certain amrican ships - here you find also BB1 and BB2

I'm starting the old Glencoe model of the USS Oregon (I live in Portland Oregon). I have most of the accessories to produce a pretty good example when finished. My biggest problem is obtaining a rigging diagram (almost impossible to date). I sent a message to one of your members who documented his construction of the USS Oregon and was impressed to say-the-least. PLEASE, I so-need a rigging diagram, so she looks seaworthy.
Respectfully,
Mike
Hallo @Mike Bischoff
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back