Vacation Time

Well Everyone My wife and I are finally going home to the United States on Vacation for a Month it's sure been a long time over 3 years!!! the Covid 19 issue sure put a damper on International Travel for a couple of years!!! Keep up the good work and will see you when i get back in the Philippines in the middle of June

Well Everyone My wife and I are finally going home to the United States on Vacation for a Month it's sure been a long time over 3 years!!! the Covid 19 issue sure put a damper on International Travel for a couple of years!!! Keep up the good work and will see you when i get back in the Philippines in the middle of June
Enjoy

Enjoy your stay and the holidays
But, knowing that also in the USA is internet available, I hope to see you also here in the forum in between ;)

Enjoy your vacation! :cool:

Back