Vasa Plans For Sergal 737

Hello

Does anyone have a copy of the full size plans for this model kit. It was purchased but only came with a A4 copy of plans the supplier seemed distant when I asked for the original plans. If you have a copy could you just scan it in A4 sections or full size if you can and send to me as a PDF please. If doing in A4 ( I have done for a few people in other countries) please allow for overlap and I will construct when I print them out.

Thanks in advance for your help

Thanks for that but as being retired would like to save some costs. The price is in UK Pounds which ends up being about double in Australian dollars so makes it expensive. But if I cant source anywhere else will have to save and get them there in the future

Gracias por eso, pero como jubilado me gustaría ahorrar algunos costes. El precio está en libras esterlinas, que termina siendo aproximadamente el doble en dólares australianos, lo que lo hace caro. Pero si no puedo buscar en ningún otro lugar, tendré que guardarlos y llevarlos allí en el futuro.
en facebook hay una pagina : MODELISMO NAVAL PLANOS donde hay multitud de archivos con planos gratuitos. Es posible que tengan los planos del WASA

google translation:
on facebook there is a page: NAVAL MODELING PLANS where there are many files with free plans. They may have the WASA blueprints

Last edited by a moderator:
Back