VASA

Hallo from Sweden
Now when time goes fast I have to slow it a little by take action to my Vasa 1 to 65, Same as DeAgostini. Here in Sweden we get it from Edition Atlas.
They are no longer in buisnes, so I am lucky to get a full 140 pcs set.I hope to build the complete warship-

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
It would be very good, if you would start a building log - It would be Great to see your work and we can help and assist when ever necessary and requested

Welcome aboard SOS! We wish you good luck building your model, and hoping you can show us the progress in your build log. How about that?

Contrary, my time is flying...day after day is soooooo fast. Why? I am not in a rush... :cool:

Thanks for the velcome. Today we 30 degree celsius. So work has to be done in night. Yesterday, for me a big step was done, I drill out the canonports ( revised edition that follow the deckline ) After that I sleeped good.

100_5220[1].JPG

Hallo from Sweden
Now when time goes fast I have to slow it a little by take action to my Vasa 1 to 65, Same as DeAgostini. Here in Sweden we get it from Edition Atlas.
They are no longer in buisnes, so I am lucky to get a full 140 pcs set.I hope to build the complete warship-
Hallo @Peo600SEL
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello Peo600SEL,
There are some wonderful Vasa build logs on this site. One that I enjoy following is Paul @dockattner who has a truly great log. His work is meticulous and it is well worth taking a look.

Hallo from Sweden
Hallo @Peo600SEL
Birthday-Cake

Hallo from Sweden
Hallo @Peo600SEL
Birthday-Cake

Back