virus

I AM POSTING THIS HERE, if i posted it where it belongs it would be straight to happy pills, do not need that again, so here goes,, all comments kindly welcomed, many members here are senior citzens with health problems like my self my plans are to stay put where i am, only going out with daughter for a ride know getting out of car, i will not go out until a vaccine is produced or maybe OCT. or NOV. that is just me, so i am stocking up on projects mainly small quick ones with a major build maybe two continue with my LE ROCHEFORT, and if TRIDENT IS GOING TO BE RELEASING IT SOON THAT ONE, ALSO CONTEMPLATING ANOTHER ANCRE BUILD A SIMPLE ONE LIKE THE HARBOR DREGE NOW THAT KRIS CAN DO A JIG AND SUPPLY SOME 3-D parts, ANY COMMENTS Don this is just me interested in hereing other thoughts

Wow, that looks like a really neat kit to spend some time on; the shipping price caught me a little off guard though. Are these kits doable for someone who has never built a POF kit? I’m not too familiar with CAF, but I was reading a build log here on the enterprise which mentioned tricky instructions so I’m having second thoughts... and now that I think about it this really this might not be the right thread for this.

Wow, that looks like a really neat kit to spend some time on; the shipping price caught me a little off guard though. Are these kits doable for someone who has never built a POF kit? I’m not too familiar with CAF, but I was reading a build log here on the enterprise which mentioned tricky instructions so I’m having second thoughts... and now that I think about it this really this might not be the right thread for this.
You may want to ask Caf about the instruction manual,theEntreprize an olderkit so maybe the new ones are improved.

MY 5 CENTS the enterprise as well as the salamder are not for NOVICES OR INTERMEDIATE MODELERS, THEY ARE FOR MORE ADVANCED MODELERS I WOULD STAY FAR AWAY FROM THOSE (AS DO I) the LE COURIER TO ME IS AGOOD FIRST POF BUILD I HAVE ALREADY ORDERED MINE, and as i understand it TOM (CAF) WILL HELP YOU WITH QUESTIONS AS WELL AS MEMBERS OF SOS, there are 3-D instructions as well as a very good jig witch is essential to a POF BUILD, if i were you i would post to TOM AND ASK TO SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS AS WELL AS PLANS CHECK OUT THE FIRST PART OF THE LOG LOTS OF 3-D SHOWING, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIM, JUST MY 5 CENTS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE. Don

0k Z0ly I used the link you mentioned
This one?I did not see your post there

Back