Wanted: 1/200 Titanic After-Market Detail Kit

Hello SoS Members:

I am desperately(?) seeking an after-market kit for the 1/200 Trumpeter Titanic model; either the Pontos/Trumpeter or Mk.1 Design kits.

I have a ScaleDecks aftermarket deck already, so I would be more than happy to purchase either of these kits, ex-decking, should anyone have one that is surplus to needs.

Preference would be for the Mk1 kit, but it's getting so I just want to secure A kit. Almost impossible to come by at the moment here in Australia, unless you purchase in advance from Asia on a non-routine production schedule (or so it would seem).

Kindest regards,
Steve U.

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the link, and yes I am aware of being able to directly order from KA; I'm just a bit hesitant to put that much cash up front when they can't, at this moment, advise or guarantee a delivery date. You go onto their list and as they produce kits you move up the list until it's your turn. Hence my reach out to the community. Thought I'd play the card and see it I get lucky. If not, I'll just need to suck it up and pay up direct to KA. :)
Cheers,
Steve

Hi Steve,

just found your request - that after-market set looks amazing - will follow your build. Here or at another location on this site?

Regards,

Hi John,
Yes, can't wait to get the kit. Coming to me from the UK so hopefully in a couple of weeks. I have a build log going mate, it's in the plastic kit build logs under "Build Log - 1/200 RMS Titanic. Not an awful lot there at the moment, but will post as I progress the build.
Cheers,
Steve

Back