Wanting to get started again

Hello, I’m Terry Burdette, 61 years old and have been interested in model ships for most of my adult life. I’ve had a couple kits, currently have a flying fish that I started but haven’t finished, I want to pick it back up. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Hello, I’m Terry Burdette, 61 years old and have been interested in model ships for most of my adult life. I’ve had a couple kits, currently have a flying fish that I started but haven’t finished, I want to pick it back up. I look forward to being a part of this forum.
We would like to see in a build log your Flying Fish

Hallo Terry
sending a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome Terry ,, you may be able to view photos of your project. Greetings from Norway

Yea, another old timer who is getting back into the hobby. I started several kits 15 years ago or so, and stopped working in wood, now I am also back again working.

Have fun getting your started work back into active construction.

Spend time looking around and reading the build logs, I have learned a lot in a few months here.

Hallo Terry,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake

Hi Terry,
Welcome to SOS, you young whippersnapper.!! Hope you decide to set up a build log for your Flying Fish. I want to see that one.!! Meanwhile, pull up a chair and sit a spell. Do a little reading and a little thinking..... Enjoy yourself. Its a fine, relaxing way to spend some time.!!

Back