Welcome new members Warm welcome 220 new members in our SOS forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twenty modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@shota70
@BarryRudd
@HubertK
@sjoerd van der meer
@bullik04
@JAMES H BROWN
@WarrLight
@thierry
@Baggons
@Askold
@richie incident
@Willy
@luks01
@Propuldude
@surfer2
@JOSCORTES
@Tom Le Quesne
@geramar
@Joseph2530
@ReneK

We want to say HELLO and wish you a warm welcome
Additionally, we hope, that you will have a good time, a lot of fun and that you will find interesting information here in our forum.

We would be glad if you could introduce yourself shortly with some personal words,
either here with a post in this topic or in an extra post in the area "Introduce Yourself !"

BTW: We strongly suggest to check out these video tutorials for how to use the forum:

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/index.php?forums/sos-help-topics-and-videos.127/

Last edited:
Eight modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@Néstor Erb
@coen020
@ray190
@shipphotographer.com
@Mario 50
@Dbar
@Mehmet Bengi
@Ggalfa

Additionally, we hope, that you will have a good time, a lot of fun and that you will find interesting information here in our forum.

We would be glad if you could introduce yourself shortly with some personal words,
either here with a post in this topic or in an extra post in the area "Introduce Yourself !"

BTW: We strongly suggest to check out these video tutorials for how to use the forum:

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/index.php?forums/sos-help-topics-and-videos.127/

One modeler decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@whiteyblack

Ten modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@matuky
@dadide
@edwin
@Barry Hill
@zoi
@The Kimo
@redsquid
@Nicolas Grammont
@SašaKapular
@Cacing

Ten modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@matuky
@dadide
@edwin
@Barry Hill
@zoi
@The Kimo
@redsquid
@Nicolas Grammont
@SašaKapular
@Cacing

Grazie mille, amico!

Nine modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@Jempi
@Jimbo57
@urkolg
@qvandyk
@LeifHelge
@philpxds
@Patbel
@Timothy Pilon
@jaffy012

Hello, my name is René Krawiec and I am new to this site. I was born in 1959..I live in France and I have been making boats for 40 years. I have made ships for the various museums of the navy and also for individuals. Currently I am working on the Amerigo Vespucci, scale 1/84 Panart and the San Felipe , scale 1/50 ZHL model ( for my children ). This photo is the Wasa..I am very happy to be on this site. Thank you to the people in charge of this forum.

Photo 389.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, my name is René Krawiec and I am new to this site. I was born in 1959..I live in France and I have been making boats for 40 years. I have made ships for the various museums of the navy and also for individuals. Currently I am working on the Amerigo Vespucci, scale 1/84 Panart and the San Felipe , scale 1/50 ZHL model ( for my children ). This photo is the Wasa..I am very happy to be on this site. Thank you to the people in charge of this forum.

View attachment 145973
Hallo René ,
a warm welcome here on board of our forum - We are happy, that you have found us - Beautiful Vasa model !!!
Interesting to hear, that you are working on a American Vespucci - so it would be great to see your work on this or the other one in a building log !!
A very good german friend of mine built this model and also did a lot of bashing: Joachim is also a member here in SOS @shipshobbyist
Maybe you are interested to see his model....

Fourteen modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@Martin Pedley
@Maurits
@MariusM
@JimmyT
@Luiscout
@davethehair
@Sanpaz
@Samuraiwarrior1976
@Hobbs
@pinarhobi
@mariaszek12
@Jacobson
@Georg65
@Mauro Zuñiga Carpio

Last edited:
Eleven modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@TerryB
@Alexanders
@jnr12367
@HajosJoe
@sziszkai
@ModelBois
@RiaanCil
@Rhoadesy
@Bill C
@mikey007
@Kishore

Sixteen modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@Jamie
@Guadalupe Iñiguez
@Gremreeper1967
@Christian
@Garritos
@MarkP
@Wakers
@J L
@SloopJohnB
@cruzmayora
@Andrés
@etorberru
@Stelios
@js747a
@Eyedent
@John Pullinger

Twelve modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum.

@USS Arthur
@Esperanza
@Brewerpaul
@BierSchlucker
@Geoff Wells
@David52
@Airdale
@XO49
@ivan kostov
@Petr.shmidt
@Insure47
@dan ramage

Hey folks. I’m finally getting back into modeling again. It been almost 11years since I did models. Had an addition to the family and didn’t want the little guy get into things, you know. Then 4 years later the other little guy showed up; well you know the story; same as the first. So, I’m 11 years out of practice but glad I can get back into it.

Hey folks. I’m finally getting back into modeling again. It been almost 11years since I did models. Had an addition to the family and didn’t want the little guy get into things, you know. Then 4 years later the other little guy showed up; well you know the story; same as the first. So, I’m 11 years out of practice but glad I can get back into it.
Hi Jamie ,we are looking ahead of your projects!

Hello, I'm from Russia (Krasnodar City). I am writing through Google translator. I will read your forum. Here are the latest projects
"Le Northumberland" 74gun ship 1780 (fr) and the brig "Олимп" 20gun 1818 (ru).
Now I am building the "Ömheten" 62gun ship 1783 (sw)View attachment 147533View attachment 147534View attachment 147535
Hi ,can you share your completed builds please,each model in a separate thread in the the completed models topic,Donnie might share them in the Gallery also.Thank you!

And this the gallery

Thanks to all for the welcome my name is Robert i have built a few ships over the last 10 years or so , i will hang around and read about your rules on posting and adding pictures. I am shore i will have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back