Welcome new members Warm welcome 220 new members in our SOS forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grazie, è per me un onore avervi conosciuto ed essere acetato nella tua grande e numerosa famiglia. Ho ereditato la passione del modellismo navale mio padre e lui a sua volta da suo padre. Quest'ultima era un maestro d'ascia nel porto di Cagliari. Cagliari appunto la mia città natale, dove vivo e lavoro. Cagliari capoluogo di regione di Terra Antica molto antica, la Terra dei Nuragici. Pratico il modellismo navale dal 1975. Ho la presunzione di essere un modellista navale storico e che non ha mai smesso di fare modellismo in quanto come sempre da anni "non basterebbe una vita intera per imparare tutto sul modellismo navale" ecco perché ho sempre voglia di imparare e mettermi continuamente in gioco. Non per diventare meglio di un altro per vincere chissà quali premi o trofei, ma semplicemente per fare meglio il modellismo navale che sia sempre il più vicino possibile alla realtà. Consapevole che ci sono modellisti BRAVISSIMI, e che solo osservando i miei modelli, l'emozione è sempre più forte e continua, per quanto riguarda AMO FARE MODELLISMO NAVALE. Grazie di tutto.
Mi permetto di allegare una foto dell'ultimo modello in termine di tempo ( n° 85) del Royal William , finito e consegnato nel Settembre 2018 al Museo Del Mare di Villasimius , provincia Cagliari. Ripreso con mio figlio Dario all'interno del Museo

google translation:
Thank you, it is an honor for me to have known you and to be honored in your large and numerous family. I inherited the passion of naval modeling my father and he in turn from his father. The latter was an ax master in the port of Cagliari. Cagliari precisely my hometown, where I live and work. Cagliari, capital of the region of Ancient Earth, very ancient, the Land of the Nuragics. I have been practicing ship modeling since 1975. I presume to be a historical ship modelist and he has never stopped making models since, as always, for years "a whole life would not be enough to learn all about ship modeling" that's why I always want to learn and continually get involved. Not to become better than another to win who knows what prizes or trophies, but simply to do better the model ship that is always as close as possible to reality. Aware that there are BRAVISSIMI modellers, and that only by observing my models, the emotion is always stronger and more continuous, as far as I LOVE TO MAKE NAVAL MODEL. Thanks for everything.
I allow myself to attach a photo of the last model in terms of time (No. 85) of the Royal William, finished and delivered in September 2018 to the Museo Del Mare in Villasimius, province of Cagliari. Taken with my son Dario inside the museum
Hallo and benvenuto,
I wish you a warm welcome here on board of our forum - We are happy that you have found our group and would like to see much more of your work.
Your HMS Royal William looks really good and we all would like to see much more details of your work - Are you working on an actual project?
Looking forward ......

Доброго дня, участники данного форума. Спасибо за теплый прием! Очень рад стать участником форума. В данный момент заканчиваю собирать свою первую модель галеона San Martin в масштабе 1:90 производства OcCre (Испания).
С уважением, Сергей С. Россия
Добрый день, участники этого форума. Спасибо за теплый прием! Я очень рад стать участником форума. На данный момент я заканчиваю сборку моей первой модели галеона San Martin в масштабе 1:90 производства OcCre (Испания).

Искренне Ваш, Сергей Россия

Good day, members of this forum. Thank you for your hospitality! Very happy to become a member of the forum. At the moment I’m finishing collecting my first model of the San Martin galleon on a scale of 1:90 from OcCre (Spain).
Sincerely, Sergey S. Russia
Good afternoon, participants of this forum. Thank you for your hospitality! I am very happy to become a member of the forum. At the moment I am finishing the assembly of my first model of the San Martin galleon on a scale of 1:90 from OcCre (Spain).

Yours sincerely, Sergey Russia

Доброго дня, участники данного форума. Спасибо за теплый прием! Очень рад стать участником форума. В данный момент заканчиваю собирать свою первую модель галеона San Martin в масштабе 1:90 производства OcCre (Испания).
Добрый день, участники этого форума. Спасибо за теплый прием! Я очень рад стать участником форума. На данный момент я заканчиваю сборку моей первой модели галеона San Martin в масштабе 1:90 производства OcCre (Испания).

Good day, members of this forum. Thank you for your hospitality! Very happy to become a member of the forum. At the moment I’m finishing collecting my first model of the San Martin galleon on a scale of 1:90 from OcCre (Spain).
Good afternoon, participants of this forum. Thank you for your hospitality! I am very happy to become a member of the forum. At the moment I am finishing the assembly of my first model of the San Martin galleon on a scale of 1:90 from OcCre (Spain).

Hello Sergey

Your welcome,maybe you can show us your current?

Да, конечно. В настоящий момент хочу сделать шлюпку из дерева и заменить железную, которая идет в наборе. За качество извините, фото с телефона

IMG_20190517_223036.формат jpgIMG_20190517_223045.формат jpgIMG_20190517_223056.формат jpgIMG_20190517_223105.формат jpg

Last edited:
Смотрю на модель OcCre (Испания) Santisima Trinidad, смотрел на форуме полный цикл изготовления, очень нравиться. Правда стоимость комплекта в России 500 долларов.

I look at the model OcCre (Spain) Santisima Trinidad, looked at the full production cycle on the forum, I really like it. True, the cost of the kit in Russia is $ 500.

A warm welcome also from my side - your model is looking good :cool:

Сергей, Добро пожаловать на борт SOS! Мы очень надеемся что Вам у нас понравится!
с уважением, Дмитрий

Sergey, welcome aboard SOS! We really hope you enjoy it with us! Best regards, Jim

Two modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum...

@Alexander
@Elias

We want to say HELLO and wish you a warm welcome
additional we hope, that you will have a good time, a lot of fun and that you will find interesting information here in our forum.

We would be glad if you could introduce yourself shortly with some personal words,
either here with a post in this topic or in an extra post in the area "Introduce Yourself !"

BTW: We strongly suggest to check out these video tutorials for how to use the forum:

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/index.php?forums/sos-help-topics-and-videos.127/

@Oreste
@Wingreen

additional we hope, that you will have a good time, a lot of fun and that you will find interesting information here in our forum.

We would be glad if you could introduce yourself shortly with some personal words,
either here with a post in this topic or in an extra post in the area "Introduce Yourself !"

BTW: We strongly suggest to check out these video tutorials for how to use the forum:

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/index.php?forums/sos-help-topics-and-videos.127/

Three modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum...

@Eugy76
@Sunderlandoak
@hobbydoor

@G Gerhart
@igor

@Matiasevich2
@pepe v

Three modelers decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum...

@camillo
@lumir
@SigEp Ziggy

@Smasheye
@BDB

One modeler decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum...

@Jonn

One modeler decided to be a member of our Ships of Scale forum...

@Alexei

Just to say hello. New member - completely new to modelling and only starting on the very basics. I have taken up modelling because all my other acrtivities are outdors (fishing, cycling and golf!) so on rainy days (quite a few in Wales, UK!) I work on my models. Completed the Amalfi Mediterranean Fishing Boat from Mantua and enjoyed the challenge. Instructions not always clear though! Now working on something a little more complicated - Aretesania Latina 22110 1/50 Swift Modelling Boat. I know I have a long way to go before I can hope to build the type of model many people on this site are doing. I must admit that I am bit disappointed with Aretesania Latina customer support. Several small items (hinges etc etc) missing and, try as I might, I cant get them to respond to emails - so I wont be able to complete the boat/ship without trying to make up my own hinges etc. Very disappointing. I know I should have checked that all the parts were there before building the hull and deck etc - lesson learnt. Are missing parts a common problem? Has anyone found a way of getting missing parts from Aretesania Latina?

Just to say hello. New member - completely new to modelling and only starting on the very basics. I have taken up modelling because all my other acrtivities are outdors (fishing, cycling and golf!) so on rainy days (quite a few in Wales, UK!) I work on my models. Completed the Amalfi Mediterranean Fishing Boat from Mantua and enjoyed the challenge. Instructions not always clear though! Now working on something a little more complicated - Aretesania Latina 22110 1/50 Swift Modelling Boat. I know I have a long way to go before I can hope to build the type of model many people on this site are doing. I must admit that I am bit disappointed with Aretesania Latina customer support. Several small items (hinges etc etc) missing and, try as I might, I cant get them to respond to emails - so I wont be able to complete the boat/ship without trying to make up my own hinges etc. Very disappointing. I know I should have checked that all the parts were there before building the hull and deck etc - lesson learnt. Are missing parts a common problem? Has anyone found a way of getting missing parts from Aretesania Latina?
Hi,message Artesania Latina on facebook,they will respond.

Really? Only problem is - I dont use facebook and I really dont want to start. What a shame. I have noticed that many places now only use Facebook and Twitter etc and, Luddite that I am, I dont want to get involved (especially with what are, essentially, two companies) - email is fine by me. I did think of phoning them but they are in different country. I suppose I could always write them an air mail letter? Am I being too awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back