Not open for further replies.

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Dear @Leon ,

We want to say HALLO and wish you a warm welcome
and hope, that you will have a good time, a lot of fun and find interesting information here in our forum.

We would be glad if you could shortly introduce yourself with some personal words,
either here in this topic or in an extra post in the area "Just dropping by today"

Happy Modeling
Friendly Uwe

Last edited:
also today we can say welcome to a new member....

Dear @David R Young ,

and hope, that you will have a good time, a lot of fun and find interesting information here in our forum.

We would be glad if you could shortly introduce yourself with some personal words,
either here in this topic or in an extra post in the area "Just dropping by today"

Happy Modeling
Friendly Uwe

once more we can say welcome to a new member today....

Dear @Curreyr ,

Happy Modeling
Friendly Uwe

G'day @Curreyr
Welcome to SOS. We hope that you will find that this forum is more as a family based rather than a member based forum.
Be free to ask questions and there will be an answer for you asap.
Happymodeling
Greg

Another warm welcome to @Leon.
Be free to ask questions and there will be an answer for you asap. This is forum is more like a bunch of siblings helping others.
Happymodeling
Greg

Last, but not least, I would also like to welcome @David R Young.
I hope that you will find here David that we are more like a family and your fellow siblings are waiting to answer any questions.
Happymodeling
Greg

and one more new member of today....

Dear @Steve Favignano ,

Happy Modeling
Friendly Uwe

G'day @kozo
I'm very sorry that I have not put you down as a new family member to our forum until now. Welcome and I am certain if you have any queries, one of your fellow world wide siblings will have the answer.
Happymodelling
Greg

G'day @rwgauger
You may not be the newest member of our family, but you came into this world last Saturday. I and all of your other siblings welcome you aboard and if you have any queries please ask and a family member will be happy to answer it.
Havagooday
Greg

Dear @tsb ,

Happy Modeling
Friendly Uwe

G'day @tsb
Welcome to the family. You are now a member of the world wide family in the SOS forum.
I can only echo what Uwe has also stated.
Happymodeling
Greg

G'day @tjmouser
Welcome.​
We are so proud to have a new member of the SOS forum in you.
Please browse around and if you can start your own build log.
Welcome again
Greg

G'day @JamesJ
James it is so nice to welcome a fellow sibling into our family at SOS.
Havalookaround and if you have any questions, please ask and another sibling will answer you asap.
Happymodeling
Greg

Hallo and a warm welcome also from my side....

Dear @ericthered ,

Happy Modeling
Friendly Uwe

Also today we can say welcome to a new member

Dear @Shuttlebuggy

We want to say HALLO and wish you a warm welcome here on board of SOS,
And hope, that you will have a good time, a lot of fun and find interesting information here in our forum.

We would be glad, if you could shortly introduce yourself with some personal words.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back