welcome to ships of scale

glad to join the crew, in progress Titanic. Have been dormant for some time, getting my hand in again

Welcome aboard the forum.

Take time to look at many help subjects and how to posts, to refresh your memory of tasks.

Use the search tool to check out others build logs or posts on the ship or kit your thinking of building.

There is a lot of info here to see and learn from.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Are you working already on a ship model project, or do you have something in mind?

A nice Good Morning and Ahoi and Servus

Actualy i have some questions and right in time obtained your mail.

Question
How can i insert my allready built models in to my profile.Also my momentarily working and for the future planned projects.

Already finished
Adler von Lübeck Graupner scale 1:50
Krabbe Tön 12 Graupner scale 1:25
American Flying Fish Corel scale 1:50

Actual on the workbench
Dolphyn Corel scale 1:50 ( started with masting phase )

Future Projets ( Already have the kits )
La Couronne Corel scale 1:50
Red Dragon Artesania 1:60
Toulannaise Corel scale 1:50

Within next days i will sent the photos of my the finished projects .

2. I couldnt find detailed plans for the capstans of the ships in 15 th century except in the works of Wolfram zu Monfeld (Historische Schiffmodelle) and Orazio Curti (Enzyklopedia des Schiffsmodelbaus)

For my Adler von Lübeck i replaced the already existing wood piece (which i builded 25 years ago as the capstansymbol in the it's given plan ) with the one which i designed last week.I hope the mechanism fits to that corresponding century. Photo attached

Have a nice Week

IMG_3542.JPG

Ciao a tutti, Lord penna direttamente dalla città che diede gli onori a Cristoforo Colombo! (Genova)

Back