Well, here we go!

So what gives with this group build? It's been almost two years since the start of this Blue Nose project and there's only one guy in the group. When I was in the Army they taught us that one guy can do a lot of damage Explosion but he is not a group by himself. Maybe you were in the Navy. They do a lot of strange things and maybe one guy can be a group there.Pirate Flag I'm trying to figure out how these group builds work. Kinda like to get involved if I can. Pete

So what gives with this group build? It's been almost two years since the start of this Blue Nose project and there's only one guy in the group. When I was in the Army they taught us that one guy can do a lot of damage Explosion but he is not a group by himself. Maybe you were in the Navy. They do a lot of strange things and maybe one guy can be a group there.Pirate Flag I'm trying to figure out how these group builds work. Kinda like to get involved if I can. Pete

FireShot Capture 315 - Ships of Scale - shipsofscale.com.jpg

Oh my! Are you in for a bunch of reading when you find it. (big grin!)
alf in Iowa

Back