Well well, guess who

Hi guys,

Yeah its been a lil bit since I was here so a small update. A month ago I started construction of a bedroom in our basement
so one son could move down there freeing up a room on the main floor for my mother in law. Our house is 120 years old so
the basement walls are just stone covered with morter, very wavy and uneven. So I laid a new concrete floor then framed in
4 walls, drywall and a built in entertainment center / bookshelf from hardwood. After many trips to Lowes and my usual many
sick days in between, Im happy to report the room is almost ready and done. All thats left is some caulk here and there and
touch up paint. I may even finish all that today, we will see. My oldest daughter's wedding is this Saturday but come Sunday I
think I can finally return. Catch up on many threads and get back to work on my own ship.

Of course car work has been neglected so I have 4 waiting for repairs, but thats easy stuff and less time consuming than building a room. LOL

So, before I run off to get clothes for the wedding I wanted to drop a note for you guys to let you know I didnt die yet, I've just been
very busy.

Clair

Hi guys,

Yeah its been a lil bit since I was here so a small update. A month ago I started construction of a bedroom in our basement
so one son could move down there freeing up a room on the main floor for my mother in law. Our house is 120 years old so
the basement walls are just stone covered with morter, very wavy and uneven. So I laid a new concrete floor then framed in
4 walls, drywall and a built in entertainment center / bookshelf from hardwood. After many trips to Lowes and my usual many
sick days in between, Im happy to report the room is almost ready and done. All thats left is some caulk here and there and
touch up paint. I may even finish all that today, we will see. My oldest daughter's wedding is this Saturday but come Sunday I
think I can finally return. Catch up on many threads and get back to work on my own ship.

Of course car work has been neglected so I have 4 waiting for repairs, but thats easy stuff and less time consuming than building a room. LOL

So, before I run off to get clothes for the wedding I wanted to drop a note for you guys to let you know I didnt die yet, I've just been
very busy.

Clair
Glad you posted this, I was kinda worried and was in half a mind getting the Batman cozzie on and come to the rescue .

Hi guys,

very busy.

Clair
Glad you posted this, I was kinda worried getting the Batman cozzie on and come to the rescue .

Best wishes to your daughter and your family as you gain a new son in law.

Hope all the house and car work settles down for the winter so you have time to relax and work on the models again.

Dear Clair
I was glad to hear that your well-being is good, you deserve a lot of appreciation for the effort for your mother-in-law, lots of good luck for your daughter's wedding. BottleBeer:)
I hope to hear from you soon and get to hear and see photos from both the events and the ships as well.

Thanks so much gang, I missed you guys. Heres a vid I shot showin off the work. Be nice, I was actually in a hurry and no plans were drawn. Built 100% from my imagination by the seat of my pants.

Now to get caught up to what everyone is doing here :)
The admiral asked if you hire out.

Back