What do you do with Santa's Christmas present?

Wow 18000 parts, you will be busy for some time. My biggest one about 20 years ago had 9000 parts, it was the skyline of New York. I wish you lots of fun

I just looked it up on Ravensburger's site, and I don't even have a table that big.... this thing is just over 9 feet long by 6.3 feet wide!! I like puzzles, but dayum....

1703607368609.png

That's a big knock. Have fun with it. But I also just looked. The largest puzzle I found has 52,110 pieces. Yours is still small. Here is the link.

Puzzle 50000 Teile (gesamt 52110). Das erste Puzzle, welches mehr als 50000 Teile hat https://amzn.eu/d/8Tw2V4V

Ahhhhhhhh…. Personally I’d take that as a “ someone doesn’t like you “
my wife says it’s a hint you spend too much time modelling. I asked her what would 8 years of puzzle building be
there is NO way you’ll still have all the pieces by the time you’re done…..

I just looked it up on Ravensburger's site, and I don't even have a table that big.... this thing is just over 9 feet long by 6.3 feet wide!! I like puzzles, but dayum....

View attachment 416504
The answer to all your questions is right there under your noses... its going to take 14 years plus... but possibly quicker !
Always reminds me of Donald "King of the Umpalumpa" bragging that it only took him 18 months to do one marked up as 3-4 years !!

Back