When is the index updated?

Hello, I am looking for two build logs of the Delprado Victory scale 1 1:100. They are not listed in the index.
Thanks and regards,

IMG_20220623_172247.jpg

Hi UWE, There are two build logs for the Delprado Victory by Terence and Peterairfix which are not shown on the index to follow these logs.

HI Are the build logs part of the ships of scale? They are still not on the index and the listing. Maybe they are in another Topic?

Hi UWE, There are two build logs for the Delprado Victory by Terence and Peterairfix which are not shown on the index to follow these logs.

like Zoly already mentioned .....

Hi Joe ,that is out of our hand ,@aew Arthur does it from MSB forum
so we have to wait until our member @aew has time to make the update

All the SOS indexes have been updated.

Zoly/Uwe:
Two posts have what I assume to be edited titles and these crashed the spreadsheets I use to update the indexes.
The first is in the 'Card ' forum - Seahorse New Design "De Zeven Provincien" 1:100 (scratch)
The second is in the 'Wood' forum - Prototype Pilot Model H.M.S Minerva plank on frame 1/48 scale.

These appear two discrete text strings, each with a separate hyperlink. However the topic title is returned as one long string and as such has no hyperlink

The two build log entries in question are now correctly shown in the index.
Both were actually already in the index, but mis-filed, one as a Cutter, the other as Vasa.

Back