"Why do you need so much time to build your ship?"

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

My daughter will get in some weeks 5 years. In the age they collect everything, stones, shells and my daughter especially likes branches and all kind of timber.
In the afternoon we were in a park and we came home once more with a lot of branches.
Afterwards I had something to do, so my wife and our smallie were playing at something (I thought).

After one hour my daughter came to me and showed her small masterpiece........a raft with two boats......including masts, sails and "rigging".
I was so happy and also proud, minimum like herself.......until she asked

"Why do you need so much time to build your ship?".........."Mine is already finished!"

IMG_3180.JPG IMG_3181.JPG

I am so proud.......and in her eyes her ship is the most beautifull ship of the world......and in mine also

My daughter will get in some weeks 5 years. In the age they collect everything, stones, shells and my daughter especially likes branches and all kind of timber.
In the afternoon we were in a park and we came home once more with a lot of branches.
Afterwards I had something to do, so my wife and our smallie were playing at something (I thought).

After one hour my daughter came to me and showed her small masterpiece........a raft with two boats......including masts, sails and "rigging".

"Why do you need so much time to build your ship?".........."Mine is already finished!"

View attachment 43208 View attachment 43209

I am so proud.......and in her eyes her ship is the most beautifull ship of the world......and in mine also

I glad to see that your daughter has got your modelshipright gene. She will be a great help for you in no time.
Put that raft in a very safe spot and 'show it off', with pride, l when your's model is finally finished. That's is a beautiful looking raft.
Happymodeling to you both.
Greg

Last edited:

View attachment 43208 View attachment 43209

Be proud,you grow self when you see that she must have learned something from you:)

Good, if she will drive by herself and not with some terrible young boy of the new latest generation (which I hate already)
Yes - it is getting so fast, that they are growing.
I know very well, I have two daughters with 23 and 21 and the smallie with 7 (in two days)....... The three sun-shines of my life

Back