This is the result from the printer:
Mechanisme-1.jpg
Mechanisme-2.jpg

As this was the input for the design for the windlass motor:
DDE8B294-B5CF-4023-979B-941E5ABACDBB.jpeg

This is the result of the printer:
Motor-1.jpg
Motor-2.jpg

The pre-adjusting is done by our printer-friend. After doing some extra filing, is can be painted. Then adding some extra details.
Regards, Peter

As much as want to give credits to the printer, I want to say Bravo to all the crew members who made this happen. With additional painting and (PE) details ??? Hm...did I just cross the line? Like a mini kit. :cool: But even without painting and additional details, it looks great.

That looks really good! ThumbsupWell done to all the team members! :)
As much as want to give credits to the printer, I want to say Bravo to all the crew members who made this happen. With additional painting and (PE) details ??? Hm...did I just cross the line? Like a mini kit. :cool: But even without painting and additional details, it looks great.
Thanxs Guys. Of course also on behalf of @Dean62 , @Henk Liebre and Dutch-Printing-Henk.

As this was the input for the design for the steering mechanism:
View attachment 281932
This is the result from the printer:
View attachment 281933
View attachment 281934

As this was the input for the design for the windlass motor:
View attachment 281937

View attachment 281935
View attachment 281936

The pre-adjusting is done by our printer-friend. After doing some extra filing, is can be painted. Then adding some extra details.
Regards, Peter
My Stars and Stripes!!!! We are going to have some exceptionally detailed Bluenose schooners coming off of the slipways in 2022 thanks to an internationally coordinated crew in SoS. I could not have imagined this last Summer! Rich

My Stars and Stripes!!!! We are going to have some exceptionally detailed Bluenose schooners coming off of the slipways in 2022 thanks to an internationally coordinated crew in SoS. I could not have imagined this last Summer! Rich
Thanxs, Rich. With a digital flow under the ocean, from creating in a computer in Texas US, till a printer in de Brabantse Biesbosch NL.

Back