Wooden model boat kits

Good day guys, I have almost completed the Artesania Santa maria & looking for the next project. The Artesania Mississippi paddle steamer is the front runner but living in South Africa gives me few choices of supplier. I went on lin & found a company called Antics on line who have the model at a cost of +-135 UK pounds; a very good price but by the time I add on delivery it almost doubles the cost. I visited Aliexpress who also have a RealTS scale Mississippi boat for 236.89 Rand, much closer to what I can afford as a pensioner however I don't know anything about this RealTS company. Please can anyone help?
Kind regards Brian

Real Toy Store are good and reliable on AliExpress. I have bought several plastic models from them but no wooden kits though. Good communication also. I recommend them. They rebrand the usual Chinese wooden kits in their name as many other Chinese traders do. I don’t know anything about the quality of the river boat but this shop sells mainly quality kits.

Last edited:
Many thanks ADC but I want comments on the quality as I have set the Artesania as my bench mark. I will take your comments into consideration if I decide to vuy from them.

Back