Worst procrastinator, first wood kit

Hello everyone, I have been following some of the builds on this forum for a long time but now I found a reason to join: just went to my LHS and found the Mayflower kit by Mamoli in 1/70 scale. I build exclusively in 1/72 and finding a wood ship kit in this scale has not been too successful until now; well, close enough. I know I will need a lot of help when I start building and I can't think of a better place to ask for it.

IMG_20200912_122941.jpg

Hallo @spyromania ,
sending you a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
We all will try our best - better we will give our best to help and assist.
The Best way is to start a building log in the kit area, so we are able to see your progress and also have the possibility to give hints.
So we will give comments and answer questions when ever necessary and requested.....

Dear @spyromania
Welcome aboard :) Thumbsup
I'm glad that you joined us.
You chose a beautiful model, I built it, but other manufacturers - Artesania Latina.
I have no doubt you will enjoy the process and we will be happy to support with a good word and advice from our experience

I build exclusively in 1/72 and finding a wood ship kit in this scale has not been too successful
Hello Spyromania, Master Corabel kit manufacturer is your best bet! They make kits mostly in the 1:72 scale. Check them out here

BTW, welcome aboard SOS!!!

Back