Yamato 1/700 ultimate bundle

Dear All,

I am evaluating to sell all the bundle that I have collected to build the most detailed possible Yamato in 1/700. Kit, photo etched and mast set is for the Pit-road kit. In additon there is the most comprehensive collection from Nano Dread series and aslo a very hard to find set for the deck for the old Fujimi kit. I wanted to use this for the flight deck since the original set from pit-road does not cover this part of the ship. Evereything is new and sealed.

Let me know if you are interested, in any case I am selling all togather. From the actual price of ebay I will evaluate a discount based on your proposals

p.s. I am from Italy, but temporary working in Romania, based on your requriements I can ship the items from both coutries

IMG_20200829_1743095.jpg

Dear All,

I am evaluating to sell all the bundle that I have collected to build the most detailed possible Yamato in 1/700. Kit, photo etched and mast set is for the Pit-road kit. In additon there is the most comprehensive collection from Nano Dread series and aslo a very hard to find set for the deck for the old Fujimi kit. I wanted to use this for the flight deck since the original set from pit-road does not cover this part of the ship. Evereything is new and sealed.

Let me know if you are interested, in any case I am selling all togather. From the actual price of ebay I will evaluate a discount based on your proposals

p.s. I am from Italy, but temporary working in Romania, based on your requriements I can ship the items from both coutries

View attachment 175976
Hallo @Momcil ,
a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Great stuff you are offering here....hope that somebody is taking the chance.

Dear All,

View attachment 175976
Hallo @Momcil
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is the selling going?

Back