Yes Another 1/32 Blandford Cross Section!

Jimsky

Staff member
Blandford Group Build

Hi Jim, Are you still planing on doing the Hoy, I have to look at something else as I have detemined that the GROSS VENTURE I can not do yet, my skill set is not quite there yet maybe after one scratch build I can advance, if you decide to do this let me know maybe could do it together. Don
Hi Don, I am still considering her as my first ever scratch build project. However, I'd like to build a POF kit first to get more familial with building individual frames, get that 'look-and-feel' of assembly. I am hoping, that I can acquire an Alert (1777) kit for this to happened.

donfarr

Blandford Group Build

Yes Jim, also cosider the Lumberyards (CAUSTIC) it is the one that turned on to POF BUILDS WHITCH I NOW PERFER KIT OR SCRATCH, my only concern with the ALERT IS THE COST, hope it is in my range this is the future of model shipbuilding. Don

Norway

Don and Jim, very good idea for a future construction project, I'm trying to buy the plans of Rattlesnake too
Navy board model for my future project, group building planning takes a long time,
So that project we begin the day, the groupbuild project is finished.
Greeting-