You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

I understand group builds have extra access procedures. For the second time I've tried to engage the book review of AOTS Alert and hit this rick wall. It doesn't seem to happen with other book reviews I've checked.
????????????????

G'day @pugwash
Here's the link to the book review
Sorry about the trouble.
Havagooday my friend
Greg

I understand group builds have extra access procedures. For the second time I've tried to engage the book review of AOTS Alert and hit this rick wall. It doesn't seem to happen with other book reviews I've checked.
????????????????
There are two copies of the book review ,one in the Alert group ,here is how to join the group

The other one is in the Book references category

Thanks for your responses.....the links take me to where I was; however, my issue is when I try to expand the photo's I get the same message... You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. Also the 'Like' function doesn't work. So I'm no further.

Thanks for your responses.....the links take me to where I was; however, my issue is when I try to expand the photo's I get the same message... You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. Also the 'Like' function doesn't work. So I'm no further.
Dod you read my post ?

The Like function problem is could be something else

Thanks Zoly; I did read your post, which went in one eye and out the other! My fault there. My original 2 visits were to the wrong version of the two available. It wasn't too evident I was in the 'group build area. Happy now :)

Thanks Zoly; I did read your post, which went in one eye and out the other! My fault there. My original 2 visits were to the wrong version of the two available. It wasn't too evident I was in the 'group build area. Happy now :)
Now you can access the group build too

????????????????
Hallo my friend,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

That is very kind of you Uwe and SoS collectively. Today I'm officially OLD!
Thank you and be safe everyone.....heaven knows where we'll be in another year. ;)
I do not not call this "OLD", maybe "matured" or "experienced" or ........
Important is only to get not old in the mind - all the Best once more and Keep Care - once we will meet all in the modelers heaven, full of ships :cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUGH, YOU ARE STILL A BABBY TRY 82 FOR A FIT, AND TGERE ATR OLDER GRAYBEARDS ON THIS SITE ALL STILL ACTIVE. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALLK DON

Back