YuanQing Bluenose POF - Dean

6E465492-0D30-4F0D-8FB7-46C77BAAF76F.jpegThus far I have only held the box and opened it to look at the contents. I dare not go further or I fear my current build will come to a halt! However I struggle daily with the idea of working on both concurrently. But my work table is not that big. I need to buy another table! ;)

Canoe21

Lawrence

View attachment 205253Thus far I have only held the box and opened it to look at the contents. I dare not go further or I fear my current build will come to a halt! However I struggle daily with the idea of working on both concurrently. But my work table is not that big. I need to buy another table! ;)
Hello Dean, I am in the same situation with my Oliver Cromwell and also have a very little Old Ship Yard. However from what I've seen here on the builds logs we are in for a treat,
Regards Lawrence

Two beauty's on one picture! And a great help, by holding and photograping.
And a warning Dean: Now you have opend the box, the ghost is out and inside your head. And wisphers: start building, start building ......
(This morning my ghost was also wisphering and I took the building on my desk. And started glueing some parts .........)
Regards, Peter

Canoe21

Lawrence

View attachment 205253Thus far I have only held the box and opened it to look at the contents. I dare not go further or I fear my current build will come to a halt! However I struggle daily with the idea of working on both concurrently. But my work table is not that big. I need to buy another table! ;)
Hello Dean, Why not take this picture for your Logo, you do look much more happy here, just a thought.
Regards Lawrence

Great photo, is that her next gift she is holding waiting on it to be finished for her?
Yes, But there’s a story behind it...lol ;)

I built her a dollhouse...and she asked me, “Nonno, did you build my dollhouse for me?”
I said yes I sure did.
Then I built her a playhouse with a kitchen and bought her pots and pans and plastic food so she can pretend to cook. She asked me, “Nonno, did you build my playhouse for me?”
To which I replied, I sure did!
Then I built her a playground outside because all the parks were closed. And once again she asked me, “Nonno, did you build my playground for me?” And I said I sure did!
Then one day she saw the ship and she asked me, “Nonno, are you building a ship for me?”
How could I say no! So I told her it’s not to play with, but to look at, and that she can have it when she’s older.
70B3A371-67F6-4241-9072-E6E3FF5D97AE.jpeg44C48EAA-1A5D-41BA-914B-FA0736123A1F.jpeg
Her playhouse...
CE8E2539-2463-4010-91B5-C2E25723EC01.jpeg
her playground...

Ken

She is always curious, so she asked me what the tweezers were for, so I showed her how to pick up stuff with them. She got a kick out of that! Next I need to show her how to plank a hull! ;)View attachment 205458View attachment 205459
Hi Dean, I was wondering just who is the biggest kid, I’m thinking that maybe you’re seventy going on seven and this is just your playmate.